Sunday, September 03, 2006

Post no 4

Bah..

just came back from tap class and my upper abdomen hurts a lot..

probably its just because of my body's lack of "fit"ness

ahh well..someone told me..to have a toned tummy

you gotta do about 200 crunches a day..

whoa..haha

i cant even do a hundred...imagine 200..

And ms lee is like..

" come on girls, show me some attitude!

at this grade you should have that snobbish look on you when you dance..."

what??

excuse me? i didn't know i was suppose to look snobbish when i dance....

shoulders square, bottom in, tummy tucked in, chest out...

some more of that and i wont be able to move anymore..

well, but that is all its about.

Good posture..

wished i didn't quit ballet lessons..

it'll probably help me a lot here..

nevermind shu ern!!

keep it up!!!

GARRRRR!!!!!!