Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My first wantan mee after so long tastes like heaven.

Hmm, just changed to blogger beta,(david is probably knocking his head against the wall for not getting chosen..hah!) but the sad thing is that i dont know how to use it, im actually suppose to blog about my china trip, but then im abit tired now, and its already so late , i think ill just blog another time. After all, ive got all the time in the world. ^^

My hypothesis after holidaying for a week is, Malaysia Rocks man!!!!
yeah, i seriously prefer here than there..im not sure why
And i remember candice trying to drill into mine and grace's heads that M'sia sucks?
Sue me for being patriotic, i dont care.
^^

Till my next post,
Shu ern

ps. ill be the most patriotic person in M'sia for the moment, Thank you.