Sunday, November 19, 2006

Part dua

It was so boring on the plane, a whole 6 hours.
bleh, and i left my books in my luggage bag.
Which would be at the bottom of the plane
Darn
What else can i do but just stare at the idiots
who keep on walking past my seat to go to the loo.
Not i dont like anyone walking past me,
its just that as they pass me,
they tend to bang my arm away from the armrest.
Nevermind that,
those stupid flight attendants keep offering me juice
and the offered juice is always bitter.

You must be tired of my whining over every single thing
that comes my way.
I admit, i whine a lot, but i cant help it.
I just wasnt enjoying the ride like im suppose to.

And with the seat so upright,
i couldnt get even a minute of shut-eye time.
In the end, my sholders were hurting so badly
i had to stop trying to sleep.

One thing i found wierd was the toilet.
It was so tiny, if a just grew abit fatter
i dont think i would be able to fit in there.
Not.
It just was very sempit.

Anyway, suprisingly it didnt stink in there.
And there wasnt pee around the rim of the bowl.
y'know..guys..haih..
^^
They even left cologne there for gents and ladies to use.
Sweet.
Haha, i feel so jakun now.
Toilet also wanna blog about.
Nevermind, im always full of crap wan ma.
*winks*

Lunch was...erm..cough cough...
Yeah, you can guess.
Overboiled greens, egg and real tiny sausages.
Another orange drink, a piece of cake and sad looking fruits.
Everything was real tiny.
MAS must be real poor.
hehe.
Just a few mouths, and ive already finished everything.
I miss the wantan mee from college..

Half an hour later came another round juice.
I was always full with water that i had to go to the loo
for more than 6 times.
haha, yeah..

I was so bored i tried reading the magazines they left for us.
Holiday spots in Malaysia..
None of my business also..

Then when i could stand it no longer,
i went to find caryn,
who was sitting a few rows in front of me.
She was bored too, so we started chatting,
We were chatting some, played chor dai di, talked somemore
went to the toilet a few more times, took some pictures..



Then thankfully, it was time to land..
After about half an hour i could make out tiny buildings and roads.
And after touching down much later,
i noticed that there were soldiers or guards..
and they were each standing there posing..not really posing but
they just stood there, like they were waiting for something to knock them down.
Okay, im just good at describing things..
They were standing at each parking place of the planes..i meant empty ones..
oh well..

We had to go through customs and all the security check-ups..
Boring procedure..believe me..
at the attendants were grim looking..not even a hint of a smile..
i was thinking .."is this the way you guys treat tourists?"
there this guy whom i tried to smile at..instead of smiling back at me or even nodding
he just gave me a big frown and waved me off..
bleh..so much for hospitality..
nvm..nothing could spoil my mood at that time..
there was just too much things to see..



After getting through all those check-ups..
we got our luggages and came out to the receiving hall..
and what greeted our eyes were a whole market full of people there waiting to receive us..
no not us..
there just were a lot of tour groups there waiting for their people..
people were shouting trying to get themselves heard..
signboards were shown..words written on them were in different languages..


Okay..forget all that..
we got our stuff and headed towards the main entrance
where all the busses and taxies were..
actually me and my family, we were suppose to head straight to our hotel,
but them since caryn and gang were going to watch a performance somewhere,
and mum wanted to see as well,
we ended up following their bus..all the way into beijing city..

Beautiful sun set..it was only ard 5 something and it was already getting dark..wat?!!
hehe..yea..deal with it shu ern..


hmm, gotta go for class..
till the next post then..