Tuesday, December 12, 2006

yes, this is another one of my "complains" again, why? because almost everyone i know are having their holidays except me! thats really something to whine about right? my whole family is enjoying their holidays now..grr..except me..why?! its so unfair.

what am i busying myself with now..still currently stressing over my latest presentation, deadline's tomorrow, bleh.come on, i feel pretty lifeless myself, is college just all about assignments, presentations, boring lectures and dressing up in formal wear? i think not..its just that my college so happens to be that way..lucky me..

parents finally allowed me to drive on my own, so no more backseat-driving. guess thats the only thing i look forward to everyday. sad right. exactly. well, driving is kindda fun, why? cuz i drive a 1.5 saga, and its powerful, well, not that powerful, but enough for a simple girl like me. best part is, i get to speed when im on my own. so i wont get aprehended by my parents for "going too fast". what? its just 100 plus only, plus its hard to cut in and out of the lanes if i dont go fast enough.yeah right, another stupid excuse, doesnt work on my parents. i mean its not like they dont speed themselves. whoa, should see my mum drive, she's mad. seriously, my friends who has sat in her car all can testify, and her reason was because she was in a rush and all housewifes drive very fast. maybe im becoming like mum, so getting a little practice now. hmm, wondering when will i get my first "accident". yeah well, better not look forward to that. but then, im curious. (no, im not repeating what u said david)

well, having a car on my own is also quite good in a way. i get to go anywhere i like on my own, so no more "mum, can u please fetch me to ......?" now its like, "mum, im going out now...." just like that. so much freedom. phew, i really gotta get used to this. and with the car at my disposal, i can get out of the house as many times as i want to. yay. fortunately for me, my parents havent set a curfew for me just yet, better use the freedom i have now as much as possible, incase they decide to set one for me.

didnt think my year end would actually end up like that, ive always thought i would be holidaying my head off, like i always use to for the past 11 years of school. well, things have all changed now. it would still be going back to classes and lectures, what a way to end the year.

glad ive made up my mind to serve in MA last year, it has done me loads of good. i get to bully kids .i get to have fun with the kids, and in the process of being their leader, i learn stuff too.

next year, there'll be new challenges for us, the few core leaders wont be around anymore, and we, the next batch of leaders, us..will have to "rise up to the occasion" thats what they keep telling us.ahh well, at least theres still help from up there. i know my God wont leave me there to die on my own.Thank You God..sob sob, now im gonna get emo dy..better not start..

hmm, think should be enough la, have to continue on my slides, nanti kena marah..^^

till then.