Tuesday, January 30, 2007

And you said it was pretty..??

Gosh, poor guy..feel so sorry for him..hehe..haha..

Just take a look at his face man..haha..well, if it was me and i caused someone's house to catch on fire, especially my friend's..wow..im gonna be in deep shit man..ahaha..

But its a sight to see la, hugh jackman getting punk'd..haha..



Anyway, im glad exams are over, but that doesnt mean i can watch tv all day, stare at the computer screen whole night or sleep my afternoon away, ive still got so much things to stress about, and its enough to keep me up all night, mind you. And my eye bags are getting darker and darker..darn..but i really cant sleep at night..thoughts just circle and linger in my head, and wont go away. You see, once i start thinking about something, it'll never stop, ill just keep thinking and thinking and thnking till i get some results. Whatever it is about. All the what ifs and maybes and if onlys.Now i understand why mum was worried, it is kindda stressing sometimes when i dont get what i thought i would receive, oh well, i dont wanna sound like a spoilt child. I try my best to understand and not always think of me, myself and I. And just hope things will turn out for the better. Hopefully.

Thinking of that, reminds me of this movie that i dont think will come out in M'sia. Starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchette(okay i dont know how to spell that), but im sure everyone knows her. And then a few other stories of other people's lives. I read the review, critics said it was good. So i went to find the trailer, and ...yeah, its really good. Y'know, those artsy kind of movies. Wished i could watch it. Hmm, seeing brad pitt having a desperate look on his wrinkled face is really good. Haha, i meant that seeing him like that, you'll just feel for him too.

Look at those eye bags man, can compete with me already..hmm..no la, mine still the best..haha..yeah, im talking crap again..



Ahh, wondering what am i gonna do for the two weeks before Chinese New Year, I know i shouldnt be indulging to much on what i like to do, better start doing a little something for others as well. Did i mention little? Better make that a lot. Since last sem, ive been using the "not free la, have to study" excuse a lot. Now that everything's over, i should start growing extra hands and legs. ^^

My brother's gotten himself into the pre sports day craze again. Everyday(i think) going out for "trainings"..yeah right..anyway,he's gotten the whole famile hyped up over it. Excluding me, not that i dont feel proud that he's gotten himself into relays and stuff..but, sometimes i feel a little jealous, like.."why i cant i be like that, have a tall and lanky frame and be a sports freak"..haha, well, shu ern, you've got your dance classes..stop complaining..^^ Haha, well, girls who are involve in sports normally gets guys..haha..well, so do girls that dance..*smacks head*..what am i thinking..^^

Oh well, hopefully he loses..badly..which will actually be impossible..still i can hope..then ill be the one my mum fusses over again..muahahahaha..*smacks head again*..

ps ive just got my first saman, hmm..so cool..actually i got it last week during my exams. Due to lack of parking spaces at PA block, where i was suppose to sit for my test, i had to park on the road divider. Stupid, i know..well, where else is there to park? so i did, and i got a saman, which was RM50, but another fella, who parked at the same place as i did got a saman that was RM30..how?! why?! i also dunno..good thing mum didnt scold, she just frowned at me and muttered some and forgot about it..Weee..its been a week and i still havent paid for it yet..why? cuz im just so freaking lazy..^^

Ahh well, its been a very long time since ive posted something this long. And i feel extremely satisfied. ^^

More shopping and dates with my friends, and i think ill regain back what i lost during second sem la..hehe, just you see..

cheerios