Sunday, January 14, 2007

Phew, that was close. I really dont wanna go throught that again. Terrible.

Exams are close, like a week away. And im still so relaxed. Unheard of. This time ive made up my mind to do better than last sem. If not sure kena lecture wan from either sides. What can i do, i really dont like my subjects. When can i start on my major?!! Hurry up and get over with foundations! Oh well.

Yesterday there was a farewell party for the form 1s. And it was a disaster at the starting. Purdy msged me when i was having my lunch. And she said i was the PIC and i had to open up the place. That was at 1 something and i was panicking, cuz people were gonna arrive at 2 and i was still sitting down having my lunch, not having the keys to the place at all. So i immediately rushed off to dsp. And on the way there sereena called me and said that the place was locked and no one was there. And i drove even faster, good thing i arrived safely. I called keith and he said he was just coming too. And then hock jeen came, but then he doesnt know where ti get the keys. And the thing is i dont know where and how and i cant get through to purdy.

Keith came and suddently remembered he was suppose to book the garage(its a place for meetings opposite the main sanctuary above the restaurant, dunno how the name came about) for the party later. And we were all panicking. So i just asked him to call aunty sara and asked whether we could book now. He did and Thank God, we were able to book it. We then got the keys from Pastor Foo who took it from the admin drawer. *smacks head* why didnt i thought of that earlier. Aih, so we hurriedly got all of them up there. Phew, hopefully purdy doenst know. She'll probably slaughter us for forgetting our roles. I then collected the money and head off to Dominos at DJ to get the food with keith. And we ended up waiting for a very long time for everyting to get done. ohya, the service really sucks. They didnt even layan me after saying "excuse me" for a few times. Aih. Oh well.

Then after eating up every single pizza, we were still hungry, haha. Then i had to go buy KFC. At least i got to eat like 2 pieces of chicken. ^^

The at night i ate again. Hmm, gonna get so fat. Time to exercise dy.

Oh by the way, have anyone seen the second trailer of spiderman 3? Its just so darn cool. Weee... Venom rocks.. *smirks*