Thursday, January 18, 2007

Wah, i totally forgot how study week can be such a torture. Here i am, trying to study as much as i can, and then my family is trying to distract me as much as possible, fuh, especially that idiot of a brother. So much for family support. Im stuck at home studying my ass off and they just have to chose this time to have a family outing. Bah. *mutters* Parents are going back to bring my grandmother up here, cuz according to my aunt, she's super bored. Great, not that i dont like grandma but its just that now theres an extra person to annoy me. And mum's not helping either, she just keeps telling me about her dance classes and how her teacher always praises her..?? even if my teacher praises me, i wont go bragging it around right. What to do, old people. Everytime i try to consentrate, thoughts of holidaying with my friends will start popping in my head. Sheesh, cant a girl just have some peace and quiet studying time?..bleh.. Funny how, everytime exams are over, ill end up doing something else, and not doing whatever i thought of doing before the exams were over. phew..Just an hour ago, i was trying so hard to get some my management terms into my head when i just thought of how i was gonna enjoy my break after my exams. Bah, and i was like argh!!! stop it stop it stop it!! and i started staring really hard at my notes trying to like stare it into my head or something. Fuh..Everytime i study, test ke, exams ke..whatever la, i always wished that somehow i could just swallow or eat up my notes and then automatically everything just goes into my brain, as in ill remember every single thing i swallowed..hehe.. And the the next day when i sit for my paper, i wont even break a sweat when i answer the questions. teehee. Yeah, like that'll ever happen. Well, i can still dream right..hah..

Bleh, have to get back to my studies dy after dinner.

All i need now is a nice meal, a cold bath, comfortable clothes and then im all set to finish my management. Fuh.

When is this gonna end?!!

Bleh..

patience patience..time passes very fast, and very soon ill be done with my exams and ill feel super sien cuz theres nothing to do..yeah..and then the whole process will repeat itself..know what im trying to say..^^

*grins*