Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ern's celebrity lookalike.

http://www.myheritage.com


check this out

Found this on mark's blog and thought it was pretty cool.

i look like
a) Christina Ricci (68%)
- erm, actually i cant really see the resemblance but oh well. teehee.

b) Gavin Rossdale (59%)
- Wow, i can even look like a guy. Maybe i should get a sex change huh. I could get more girls than i get guys now hopefully. rofl.

c) Kirsten Dunst (57%)
- When i think of kirsten dunst, i automatically see myself in a mini skirt and top jumping up and down waving those pom poms shouting,"Go Team, Go!". But then again...NOT!!

d) Tata Young (57%)
- Now, this one i like, *smirks*. Sexy naughty bitchy? hahahaha..rarr


Now my dream of looking like a celebrity finally came true, well, not exactly, but hey, i look like them, thats better than nothing right? lol.

Ala, nola, im just trying to entertain myself.

BORING LA!

I wanna go out!

Tomorrow faster lai!

Im gonna rot here!




Till then