Friday, April 27, 2007

The long awaited day after my exams arrived.No la,i wasnt waiting for the holidays la.

And mind you its not just another one of those three weeks break again. No no, this time, its the end of my last semester for Foundations.

Its been a year since i first stepped into this hell hole university. Hmm, looking back on those days when i was still trying to fit in, wah, now i think i must have looked like a real idiot. Like some weirdo speaking in english with everyone conversing in cantonese and madarine.

Phew, then there were the problems with those la-las really chinese-chinese people. Not that i have anything personal against them, well, i mean, i knew that there would be a lot of those there. haha, just that they were "too" chinese, if you get what i mean. I know this might sound mean, but i used to laugh my head off, everytime i come across a real chinese-chinese. ^^ The way they dress and the way they always love to "ban cute".Those bright coloured clothing and the high pitch yelling from the girls. Hey, i dont do that ougay!

Aiya, Utar ma.
*grins*

Oh well, those were the days.

And then the most beautiful thing happened to me too..*daydreams and starts to drool*..*smacks self*..aherm..well, I wont say what it is, but im sure you can guess. *smirks*

Lets see, yeah, and i also did a lot of stuff i told myself i will never ever ever do, and got myself into loads of trouble. Yeah..phew..still trying to work on that..

And then i experienced my first heart attack when i got caught by the police..hehe..omgosh, that was classic man..hah..should see the look on my face, i was absolutely petrified and terrified and scared out of my wits, well, quite literally. Im not gonna say what happened, cuz i dont think you wanna know, believe me. Enough to say that that incident had me traumatized for some time, so you can be sure i will NOT be repeating that again. Haha..really..now when i think back, i cant help but laugh over what happened. Hah. And lucky me, i had a partner-in-crime, muahahaha, you know who you are. And well, that idiot and i managed get out of that situation, but with our egos badly bruised. Bleh, nasty.

Anyway, holidays are in, and ive got stuff planned out. ^^

Thank God spiderman 3 is only out after my exams, i would hate to have to miss it just because my finals fall on that time. I know i can watch it after but, wheres the fun in watching with a empty cinema, i mean, there'll be no fun if the crowd's not there ma.

Yeah, here i go again, see that "ma" up there? Im gonna be an english major and i still cant speak a sentence of proper english! *fumes*


So here i stop typing least i bore the crap out of everyone.


Till then.

xoxo