Thursday, May 10, 2007

Me..Happy, Contented...purrrrrrr.....

Im still thinking about getaway...Haih...i know im abit sad case la..but still..
*dush dush...bishhhh....* Wake up Shu ern!!
Really. I miss those idiots la..haha

Anyway, on a lighter note, i went to Lagoon today and had a whole day of relaxation..good for de-stressing. Anyway, was supposed to play at the dry park before getting soaked at the wet park, but after sitting the Ferris Wheel (yeah, we actually sat on that boring old thing..=p) we headed straight to the toilets to change. Then we jumped straight into the water. ^^

Basically, the whole afternoon was spent chatting among ourselves and lying under the sun trying to get a tan, which i actually suceeded.. haha, wanna see? come look for me la..haha

Nola, i actually got burned..yup..my shoulders are black and red and peeling..genius right?...
I know..

And, we saw Joey G! Gosh, he looked so hawt..actually, it was because of his height i think..tall, dark and...okay..lets minus the handsome part..and he was walking around in his boardshorts...sigh..And then, he turned and looked at me..wah..that time i could feel my heart thumping and my face burning up le..seriously..i dont know whats it with celebrities..they just have to look at people, and everyone will start swooning..haha..good thing i didnt..haha, that would be a sight to see..

Well, good also la, can blog about it..hey, its Joey G y'know...dont pray pray..haha

yeah right..big deal..


So after frolicking some more, and talking some more..we decided to call it a day and hit the showers..
And then i realised i didnt bring plastic bag to contain my wet clothes..well, swim wear....so i wore it on and stood in the sun and waited for it to dry........NOT..haha, i manage to get a plastic bag from one of the stalls..

Then we had KFC..and i realized that most people will automatically head over to KFC to have a meal after going Lagoon..hmm, why ar? u tell me...

I gasak ed TWO pieces of chicken(I know its not alot...hey, i have to jaga my weight kays..cuz some one called me a brazilian model weih...muahahaha..*winks*) and we all headed home...

Good thing no jam..and i manage to get a nap before getting up later to finish typing my notes for saturday..

Its been a fruitful week..And tomorrow got CG! Yay!



Thank You God, for giving me a wonderful week with scones and time to play..I LOVE YOU!

Muaxx





Till then..
^^