Monday, May 21, 2007

vous etes fou!! erm..haha..right?

Sien..

thats the word ive been saying to almost everyone i meet for the past few days..
because i am la..haih, smore i thought that my holidays are over..

well,
ive got enough of holiday ing..I WANNA GO BACK TO COLLEGE! I WAN IT AND I WAN IT NOW!

yeah..thats how desperate i am..

But, there were still things that made me smile..

1. Man u losing the cup to chelsea













hehe..im so sorry la..maybe not this time la..haha


2. My new phone





















yeah..finally..ooo..and the speakers are just superb..mwah..

3. Then theres this thing here
















Looks delicious..really.. ^^


There, thats about what happened last week.
Im going to Lowyat tomorrow to see if theres any "kachang" to buy for my new baby lo..


















till then..
toodles..