Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My "happening" week

Back, and its time to update this place again. So dusty smore, bleh.. Cannot lose to you! *sticks out tongue*

Last monday at 11.30pm, my grandma passed away peacefully.
Well, eventhough she did bring a lot of trouble and bustle to this house, i dearly missed her when she's gone. Doctor said that the ulcer in stomach burst and that was what killed her.

I used to love going to her house when i was a kid, and she'll cook half boiled eggs for me and let me feed her ducks and chickens at the back of the house. And then some mornings, dad'll bring me and jian to eat wantan mee, some where in town. I loved life there, especially during chinese new year, where we used to spend like almost a week there. And ill play with my cousins and get all dirty. And then grandma will call us in to eat fruits before letting us run out to play again.

Oh well, grandma's in heaven now, and im gonna be seeing her there one day. *smile*

Missing you dearly grandma..


Next came my Jean Gan Charity Dance Galore 2007 last saturday and sunday. ^^
My item was done to the song Bout It from the movie Step Up.

Erm, didnt really take much pictures other than the few dressing room ones la. Well, we were only restricted to that sadly. The rest will have to wait till they released the photos and i can go buy from em.







So there you have it, our dressing room phase. *winks*

That's all for this time, good thing i have pictures, otherwise i wont know how to blog about this either. So much for a "happening" week.


Mwahh

till then.