Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lelong! RM3 per piece!

Went for the BU4 carnival last sunday.
Was just strolling around the school with friends, listening to the uber loud music booming in my ears, and breathing in all the different kinds of food smells when i turned and saw this
















haha..first thing i thought was
my gosh, these people really have nothing better to sell meh

















haha..and then i couldnt stop laughing..
I mean, this isnt a pasar malam la..aiya
haha
















oh gimme a break
i cant believe that people would have a "pakaian sale" in their school carnival!!
and me and my friends were actually laughing our heads off...
and then i saw the sign board saying
i piece of clothing
RM3
...........o_O.............
RM3??!!!!!!
*falls over*...

hohoho...
my curiosity was so overcoming that
i had to go take a look
and..there were shirts, blouses, pants...dresses..
haha..
girls and mums were picking out pieces from the boxes and chosing them
and there were even guys there..
rofl


seriously...
no comment...

My week has been,
interestingly boring. yeah, is there a such a term?
And being the procrastinator i am, i just had to start my assignment today, plus reminding myself that theres gonna be a moral test in another 17 or 18 hours time.

Ive cut my hair, and its not a mere trim, but a full cut. As in chunks of hair the length of my hand has been cut off. Yeah, so now i look rounder, and please dont laugh when u do meet me anywhere. So practically, i have short hair now. Cuz i was thinking, since i wont be doing my inter exams this year, and there wont be any more concerts till next june, plus the weight of my hair has been kindda annoying, i shall figured i shall snip them all off.

The after effect was erm...not as bad as i thought la. I had some good comments from people. ^^
Mum said i looked younger..*snickers* and erm, my brother said for once i didnt look so much like a old grandma..*grins*..

1. my head feels much ligher now
2. i can wash my hair more often
3. drying them wont be much of a hassle
4. I dont have to comb them so much...muahahaha...ya, i know im lazy
5. no more bad hair days..hah
6. i dont have to feel that awful weight of my hair on the back of my neck..

Weeeee.....
besides i think i look so much more cuter now..hor?
I am so gonna flaunt it!! roar!!
*smiles*

That was yester yesterday...

Today, my day was ruin when i saw the email sent by purdy and ps eng2.
This saturday,

9.30 - meeting for fcs
11.00 - meeting for camp
12.30 - leaders meeting
2.15 - prayer power house
3.00 - CG

My eyes were popping out of my sockets..
3 meetings in one morning?!

okay..i shall not complain...eherm...

I still remember las time in secondary school
my friends would always ask me to go for parties and outings, and they will all be on a saturday, and then i would have to keep declining them because ive got xyz on saturday.....haih....

But think of it la, if im not soing all these la, i think i would be like an even more sloppier and lazier person lo..so its also good in a way lor i guess..

hMm..

Well, enough of complaining and back to my teaching framework, then on to my assignment..





Till then..