Monday, August 13, 2007

My weekend

Friday,
Woke up, fetched david to repair his laptop..
after some complications and curses directed at the repair centre and acer...
finished checking everything..
drove to ss2 and bought a tube of ice cream..
dropped him off at uni...
















Went to may ann's house to for cabonara.
Absolutely delicious dear. ^^































Had Swensons chocolate ice cream with chocolate chip..




















went to collect my spm cert..forgot to bring my phone,
so couldnt take any nice pictures of my newly renovated
school...
*smacks self* aih...
















6 years of nonsense, support and understanding...
and still counting...

















Wrapped the gifts at her house, watched a few episodes of "the academy"..

Went back home to rest and prepare for tonight's cell, sook kuan couldnt make it,
im taking her place..

Was late, due to some idiotic reasons.....nola..hehe..not really, actually it was me..
went to buy bananas at ss2..
almost got killed...by my reckless driver..*shakes head*

Everyone was waiting by the time i arrived..
ate half raw/ripe bananas for ice breaker..
































went home feeling a little sick..
half of the banana was inside le...bluek...
thanks..shannon...

Saturday,
woke up late again..
was late for meeting..forgot to bring my boiled eggs for my object lesson..
worried my gifts were too little..

















Had stomachache during cell time..
darn zinger maxx..
stayed in the toilet for a whole 15 minutes..
you know why...
missed praise and worship..
good thing everything came out so i didnt have to be seen
clutching my tummy for the next hour plus...
*wipes sweat*

at night, decided to be a champion and ate another set of fast food...
mcds this time..

and repeated that afternoon's senario...
aih, i never learn my lesson do i...


Sunday,
went to see my uni's
Sports Carnival.
The basketball inter faculty at

University Malaya..



















It was hot,
the game was boring
and i was hungry..

so i went home after an hour plus of chasing after
weird looking lousy ballers with my eyes...
watching tv would be so much better..

aiya..no need watch NBA la, just watch Dear Boys can liao lo..
hehehe...


Went back and went for tap class,
learnt up our dance..

dance dance dance and i realised how much i suck at ballet..
where have all my ballerina-ness gone to?
i think dancing tap all these while made me this stiff le..
*hangs head*

oh well...
i cant wait till thursday anyway..
eheh? ^^


Till then..