Tuesday, August 28, 2007

eyer........

Seven things to be done before my death.
1. finish tap
2. set up and anti-lala organization, get a shotgun and start shooting down lalas.
3. get a tattoo..nyah!
4. visit the other side of the world
5. go backpacking around the country..no, not malaysia
6. give birth to a bubbly daughter with a personality like me..girls better than boys la.
7. hmm..eat something weird..like..croc meat or something..^^

Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1. Smoke.
2. drugs
3. drive around with disco music blasting from my car stereo
4. pierce my tongue
5. starve myself if im too fat
6. play computer games like dota or half life.
7. advertise playing computer games like ones above

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1. dig nose, come on la, dont everyone.
2. sleep and drool
3. talk to myself out loud
4. bite and chew ice annoying my family members
5. chose a book from my mini library and start reading
6. pack or clean something
7. think and chew on whatever that comes to mind

Seven favourite sentences/quotes.
1. "mum, theres no more milk in the fridge, can we get some tomorrow?" ( that means more shopping)
2. "yer, wanna cubit(as in pinch) you dy!" -David Lim-
3. "Laughter is the best medicine..." -Jasper Carott-
4. "If i had no sense of humor, i would long ago have committed suicide." -M.Gandhi-
5. "....why do you have to be so cute, its impossible to ignore you..." -Imogen Heap (Say Goodnight and Go)
6. "Absence and death are the same thing - only that in death there is no suffering." -Theodore Roosevelt-
7. "Change is the law of life. And those who only look to the past or present are certain to miss the future." -John F. Kennedy-

Seven favourite songs from all time.
1. Lioness - Dead Poetic
2. Casting Crowns - Who am I
3. Gackt - Redemption
4. Bon Jovi - Its My Life
5. Snow Patrol - Run
6. Kutless - Hearts of the Innocents
7. Linkin Park - Faint

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.

Im a very nice person acually, just stay ut of my way and i wont come after you. But if you do, i just promise to blow holes in you..holes only wert hor...


TAGS:


ann

james

liang zhi

dex

mark