Friday, September 14, 2007

I think its just me.

Im turning lame..
really..dont know why..mix too much with that bum i guess



n

mum's listening to Beyonce's Crazy In Love...
har? o_O"

Well, finished my finance paper just now, the most feared one,
those who know me would know how much i hate that subject
.........
and thankfully it really turned out okay. Phew.

Thinking how much me and my friends were freaking out in the library
at around 1 something..hah
I even went to find my friend at 9 something at night after a
super tiring..and i mean TIRING day
just so she could help me with some
problems..

Well, good riddance then, stupid subject, why the heck do i even have to
study that subject when im not using it in my degree?!
Foundation does suck in a way actually..


Anyway


Two papers down, One more to go!! ROaRrrr!!!


*twirls around...*



.

.

.

one more thing...
guys what do you do when u see this..

i just cant understand sometimes...







eh?

its just a buch of metal stuck together,
and nicely shaped into something to carry people around
...