Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mash Potatos

Exam is just over.
I think i did pretty good looking at the amount of stuff that went into my head.
David says james blunt sings like he's constipated. lol.

Next up,
1. Work
2. Singapore trip
3. Camp 1
4. Camp 2

Hmm, looking at the stuff lined up, im getting really restless. Really. Finally my exams are over, especially that stupid finance paper. And i just found out that mum failed that same subject 7 times! wow..guess it runs in the family..haha, the only thing different was that hers was a external paper..and mine is like..a hundred times more easier? yeah. Still, it doesnt stop me from totally abhoring that subject. Just ask me about it or mention the subject and ill
show you what i mean.

Ill be working at Tango Mango @ The Curve soon. Happy happy. Kat's gonna give birth soon, so she kindda needs someone to cover for her. Good la, like this ill be able to fill my time doing something useful. Instead of sitting at home rotting. Too bad i wont be able to go back to Italianies to work. Aih, all my training gone to waste..well, if theycould maybe stop with the "all satding and no resting" thing then maybe i wouldnt have to hurt my back and stop working there. I so miss that job. And the poeple.

Hmm, anyone likes Big Apple donuts here?
After eating 3 at once i got kindda sick of it.
Ill stick to my dunkin donuts thank you.

















My post exam face.


till then.
muacks.