Wednesday, September 26, 2007

watching the dyas go by and counting them

Phew, looks like ive landed myself with 2 jobs. Well, one is only temporary only for probably this first half of october. But hey, looking good. Hah.First one will be the "jaga-counter" job at Tango Mango, Curve. The second one was kindda a last minute thing. Anyone heard of the "30 hour famine" thingie? yeah, its was organized by this Non profit organization called World Vision. I still remember Jane told me about it and i totally forgot. They need some help with their current backlog. Anyway, im really looking forward to monday.

Yesterday went to Sg wang plaza with mum to shop. Not that i was planing on getting anything from there. Why? because the fashion there is just not my type. But still we came back with bags of shoes. For casual wear lor. Out of the 5 pairs 2 were mine. Heh, managed to teh my mummy. We had lunch at Esquire Kitchen, and mum was telling me how much business there use to be at this restaurant. That was during her time la. And everyone who has eaten at there will know that their customer service really needs some big time polishing. Even after so man years they still S U C K. You know what i mean. The waitress there all look so dull, old and boring. Well, what can you expect from old hags. *sticks out tongue*. When they take your order, their facial expression is like "id rather be standing at a corner sulking than here entertaining you missy, so just get on with it"..Boy, do they need to have a new set of waitresses man! Get some young people there to work to brighten up the place la. Like hello? this isnt the sixties anymore! Move on already.

Well, i remember eating there a few years back, at one of their chain stores at Atria Damansara Jaya. The service sucked so bad that my family promised never to go back there again. Aih. Think if they continue like that they're gonna one day bankrupt and fade away...

Anyway, enough of that gloomy restaurant. Tomorrow im going for a picnic! yay! My first time in dunno how many years. KLCC park, all those memories. I still remember mum would always take me and Jian there to play especially in that really huge park then later head to the food court to eat cheese naan. Sigh, i do miss my childhood.

Well, thats all for now. I guess, time to off the computer and head over to the television. *grins*

Wiggle wiggle wiggle...