Thursday, October 18, 2007

blog updated.

This place is soooo dead...
hmm, but i also dunno what to post...
erm, anyway, updates on whats happening.

1. Ive quit my world vision job, its just too time consuming.

2. A few responsibilities dumped unceremoniously onto my lap..patient patient..

3. Around two weeks more and its FCS 3 - concert! weeeeee...

4. anyone knows where to get a " Where's Wally" sample picture? the ones i got from google are not that good la...

5. And thank God, i passed my stupid finance paper!!!!! weeeeee...World of english here i come!!!

6. After such a long holiday im now currently wishing i am in class listening to a lecture..seriously..

7. people who dont know how to wrap presents properly bothers me..

8. people who are very particular about how their presents are wrapped and wont let me do my job bothers me even more

9. Cant wait to for next weekend when i can get away from everything here by going Singapore, even if its just for a few days..4 days to be exact..

10. I take pride in that needing-to-be-neat part of me.

11. I love Christmas and year end holidays..

12. Pik tze! where's my car sticker!! *wails*


till then