Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Insomnia?

hahah! my brother is wearing specs!!! muahahahaha..now im the only one who isnt wearing specs in the family! muahahaha

According to mum he has astigmatism. Hah. Probably its because of the fact that he always reads comic books in the dark or dim light. Lol.

But then again, so did i.
So why are my eyes not spoiled yet?

dunno

Anyway, in another 1 more day, ill be in Singapore! Finally, i get to go on a holiday with only my mum. No pesky brother or irritating dad. Just me and mum.

Just recently i think ive gotten back that sleeping problem i use to have few months ago. That time i had it because i was stressing over some matters. Now im not really stressing but ive got so much to think about. Eg. FCS, camp...

Still remember like a few nights ago, it was already 2am and i was trying hard to fall asleep, my body was really really tired..but then the song All Day from Hillsongs United kept chanting in my head. Seriously, i went down to get a drink of water and everywhere i turn i keep hearing that song. It was like an hour plus later before i fell asleep out of sheer exhaustion.

Then yesterday night the song Apologize by Timbaland was playing on repeat in my head.

Aih. David says my eye rings are darker now.
darn

Im gonna miss that idiot

Hmm oh well.
Till then.
Im off to bed.