Monday, November 05, 2007

I see Weird people

Back from Loud concert and im dead tired. Really, was thinking of watching a few eps of Seed Destiny but now i think im just too tired. Herding kids around, and screaming at the top of my lungs just doesnt work for me. But, i will do that again and again and again if it gets people saved. In the midst of my "work" a few hours ago, i still managed to notice how kids(referring to youth in between the age of 13-17) nowadays gets bigger and bigger. What the heck have they been eating man? Its like young people get bigger and bigger each generation. Aih

Nola, i think its just me being short.

Time passes very fast, in a blink of an eye, ive grown so much older. Sometimes i hate it when i see secondary school kids, they just make me feel so old. Good thing i still have my "youthful looks"..*snickers*..or else ill always stand out like a sore thumb mixing with the xyzians in church. Everyone who meets me would normally go, "Hey, are you 17?" Then ill say no im 19 and they'll go.."Huh?! You look younger la..." *bangga bangga*...

Muahahahah
I know i know...

Well, basically, i think the concert was a sucess..seriously, Thank God.
He really did something today. I think without Him, the concert'll probably suck man.

Now all i need is a massage and then my warm comfy bed...

over and out..