Monday, January 28, 2008

One day...

Hello again.

This morning in class was feeling kinda stupid, as in i was in a sampat mood la..hah, think vonn would really approve. Anyway, i took out my pencil and started writing. And this was what came out.

One day, I is very clumsy and twisted my foot in Bandar Utama longkang. Then I is very pain and sit down on ground looking like idiot. After that, I is go back and tell mummy daddy. So mummy is taking me to see pakar urut. Then pakar urut is rub my leg, and is press very hard. So I is scream in pain and agony. Then pakar urut is say "no pain no gain girl". Then I is very angry pakar urut, because he is press very hard. Somemore he is keep chewing gum, and I is think he is very rude. And also he is trousers never zip up then there is got big hole. Then i is very pain and have to go for class later somemore. The End.

Yeah, anyway, if you couldnt understand that, I sprained or rather twisted my right foot really bad last saturday. Haha, should have taken a picture of me sitting on the ground in front of my car looking like a idiot. Hah, well, what happened actually was that i was at Bu central park for a farewell gathering for 2 friends and i was walking back up the hill to the car park and after I reached the top i did not see the hole in front of me that leads to the drain. And like the clumsy girl i am i slipped and went down in a heap. I heard my foot crack and the first thing that crossed my mind was that, " oh shit, how am Im gonna look like a retard later....". And the funny thing was i was waiting for my 2 friends down there waiting for me to come rushing up to me, but i sat there and waited and waited and no help came, and i ended up looking at the sky for a whole 2 minutes. Then when i finnaly looked, grace was giving me the what-are-you-doing-on-the-ground look. And i realized they weren't gonna come, so i had to try to get to my feet, and i managed to painfully and slowly. I tested and flexed my foot a little, and found the pain bearable. And hopped down the slope carrying the 5 bottles of soft drinks.

Anyway, for the rest of the night i was just sitting down and chatting, and luckily my foot didnt bother me the whole night until i got back. And i managed to drive back as well, even after drinking a little, which i got a big scolding from david when i got back. Yeah well, anyway, this morning mum made me go to the chinese medicine guy to rub my foot. And seriously it was torture, the fella pressed my foot so hard i was screaming and i think you could hear it from outside. People like this should not be left to live man, and you know what he said when i was yelling, "no pain no gain girl" and he pressed even harder. Blardy hell. And to think i have to go back for 2 or 3 more times. Oh gosh, help.


Poor me.