Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday afternoon

Its raining outside like cows and chickens. Im staring at the half typed phonetics assignment in front of me. My cousin's beside me watching Evolution on tv. Parents and jian are taking their sunday afternoon nap.

Woke up this morning and discovered another second eyebag under my already obvious first eyebag. Just great, what i just need right now. Now everyone is gonna start peering at my eyes and say " Shu ern, your eye bags have gotten worse! what happened?"..like i havent heard that before, and like i havent gotten enough nagging from my mum about it.

Yeah, my world is definately changing, no more ms nice shu ern. And its like happening so fast i have a problem keeping up. So many things happening, i dont even know how i should be reacting to them. Hmm, maybe im taking things a little too seriously, i dont know. Still its both good and bad in a way.

Its the month of april in a day's time. And im well looking forward to it. Well, firstly, dad's gonna be away most of the time. *evil grin*. Secondly, my birthday's coming. Weeee. Yeah, that reminds me how old i am. But still not as old as some poeple..*aherm*..

Oh gosh, i just realized im the youngest among the 3 of you idiots. *snickers*
Nyeh nyeh *Smacks ass*

Hmm, on a lighter note.

Im actually longing to rock climb again, that was seriously fun, honestly, id give up anything to do that again.

Went to camp5 a few weeks ago to try it out and get my mind of things.

And the view from up there was just spectacular, sitting there next to the huge glass gazing out over the highway, looking at the lights all over the place, sweating into my switchfoot shirt, sitting apek style, looking back up over the other side watching Noel climb the sentinel wall, noticing how Kevin kept peeking over from the other side at us, talking about May Ann and her *aherm* (yeah we were talking about you dear *winks*), and trying out all my different stupid facial expressions and making you laugh, not forgetting rolling on the mat and trying to do a somersault and failing miserably..at least i got that roll correct hor..hehe

Hmmmm....

Plus how we ate J'cos beggar style and ended up giving the extra donut to the guard aiyo-why-la-go-and-give-him, was just joking le...
*smacks head*

I missed that..

I really gotta do that again before i leave man.
And i so need to learn how to belay.


Faster finish all my assignments then maybe can go again.
*winks*

















Aiyak..have to see that hamster tomorrow some more...
Finally got a chance to sit and talk to you..
cant wait..
*big grin with teeth*



shu ern over and out.