Friday, April 25, 2008

I so feel like blogging about this but then again id think twice about it..*winks*..know what i mean..sugar spice and everything nice..and all those stuff little girls dream about..Still..Finally, finally, finally, finally, finally..Thanks..

Anyway, first 3 papers are done. Gosh, what a relieve.Grammar was a total pain in the arse i tell you. Blardy hell, and to think mum and i were discussing about how i would love all my subjects and it would maybe be kinda smooth sailing for me at least for the first semester, seeing how good i am at this hor.. Nonsense la, i dont fail also i happy already la. Now there's only my mass comm paper. Well, im pretty confident for that, cause i think i did quite alright in my midterms..i think....hmm...Plus, ive got like one whole week to study on that.. so i guess should be quite alright hor..

On a random note..
Gosh, I cant belive that lady guard caught us..yikes!
*rofl*

Really cant wait for the holidays to start, well, actually my "holiday" has already started today..teehee..Yeah, ive got so many appointments and dates with so many people before i leave so i guess i better make full use of all my spare time. Plus all the places i wanna go. And not forgetting leaders retreat next weekend!!! EEYAH!!

Dad's leaving for the states again for 2 whole weeks! Yay, lets go crazy..ahaha..well, the best part is, that he said he'll try to look for a laptop for me. Finally, my very OWN laptop. No stupid games inside, or anime pictures or comics or photos..Everything inside will be MINE MINE MINE!!!! *evil laughter*..*thunder and lightning at background* ..I so cant wait for that to happen.

Went to this place in Sentul called Nali's place for dinner just now. Anyone heard of that place before? Well im not a KL person so i definitely 100% didnt know it existed till about two three hours ago. Anyway, it was a beautiful place, the concept of the whole restaurant layout was so cool seriously! I am so impressed..Had nasi lemak and ice kacang. This'll definitely not be the last time i visit that place. It's like a mamak but way better. Imagine eating beside the sea in all those wooden sheds with small little lights all around, fishing boats nearby, little fountains here and there..Yeah well, just minus the sea part and you'll get Nali's Place..and we kept listening to Mariah Carey songs..bet dexter would have loved the place ahah...

Wish i could post up some pictures of that place but i didnt bring my camera and did not get a chance to put my photo-taking skills to good use. Next time maybe, and then i just might get the chance to sit up there near the trees like it was supposed to be.




Shu ern over and out.