Monday, May 05, 2008

3 weeks and counting.

Just finished my 1st sem finals this afternoon. Feeling kinda restless, the date for me to leave for Kampar is drawing nearer and nearer.

Last night in the hotel room, i was sitting on my comfortable comfortable bed trying to study when suddenly this pang of loneliness just hit me like a stone wall. Gosh i just missed my home so much. I felt that intense longing to just get back immediately. Hmm, im not even sure ill know how to cope with this during my second sem.

Anyway pictures taken last week will be up soon. Still waiting for a certain someone to give them to me hmm..

The retreat was a BLAST as expected. The Gua Tempurung trip was the best.

But the highlight of last week was the new Scream Park at Sunway Lagoon. Hah. Will tell you the details later. Honestly that was really the first time i screamed so effing much. For anyone who doesnt know what that is, it is actually that haunted house thingy that was just set up recently. So by the time the three of us got out, we were sweating like crazy..and our throats were sore from screaming at every single freaking thing the people inside threw at us. Seriously even ian and arthur were screaming themselves hoarse. Its the first time ive seen the two idiots so scared. Ahah. But that was so fun. And to think that we three were the only ones inside that stupid house.

Like i said earlier, pictures will be up later.




till then