Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Its really great being me.

Ice Skating. I can only think of that now. The wind on my face as I skate, the feel of my muscles working to push myself ahead of the others..haha..I really miss doing that so much. I miss those times i was able to just go whenever i wanted. I miss my skating kaki also. He makes skating so much more enjoyable than it already is. *grins*

Last weekend was awesome. I havent had so much fun in a long time. Especially Saturday. Dinner with Dr Carmen and Ruhan was oh so cool..the both of them are with no doubt the most engaging conversationalists ive met so far. I definately would prefer them over any of my lecturers, too bad she doesnt teach me. If not for Ian, I wouldnt have met them.

Then there was Passion on Sunday evening, Im glad I went to look up the songs before I went, otherwise I would be standing there like a dungu not knowing what they were singing about. chris Tomlin was leading p&w most of the time, and come to think of it, he's actually not bad looking, cuz I remembered the last time I saw his face, he actually put on some weight..Too bad Ian had a speaking engagement at church, otherwise he would've loved the whole concert..hmm, well cheer up buddy, I got the shirt for you..*grins*

Monday's presentation was good, at first I thought everything was gonna crash and burn. Hah, but my public speaking skills proved my otherwise. And I managed to get my part done with much of a hassle.

You gotta believe in yourself dearie..*winks*

Aih, wished I brought my thumbdrive with me now, then I can post up some pictures that were long due. Hmm, next time perhaps.

Alright, its 3pm, going for pizza in awhile..

Till then.