Saturday, September 20, 2008

Home here i come

My last night at kampar before I go back for my three month long break. Phew. The semester is finally over, tomorrow afternoon's my last paper and then my parents are coming to fetch me back. First thing im gonna do tomorrow when i get back is go out and LEPAK!

Am feeling a little hungry, and restless and anxious..and maybe a little excited maybe..haha..later gotta wake that monkey up at 4am.

Aih, tulah, baca sampai skarang belum baca habis..padan muka..
Its alright, I still love you.

Hmm, too bad ill miss the barbeque my classmates are having tomorrow after our paper in the evening. Hmm, it's alright i might not be able to enjoy chicken wings and drumsticks but ill have mcds and other nice stuff to eat..EE YAH!

*winks*

PJ here I come!


Till then.