Monday, February 23, 2009

Time to update the ol blog again..been really busy with uni, as usual. Came back at 12 something last night after an hour plus of 140km per hour. That was koon leng and her crazy driving. Id be suprise if we never met an accident whenever we're sitting in her car. Phew.

Had a draft to finish, for my academic writing assignment. And being the procrastinator i am, i didnt finish it earlier and was stressing over it last night at 1am..(due date was monday = today). Didnt even started it at all, went to sleep and woke up late for my 8am class, so no class for me. Opted to go for the 11am one. With no one to fetch me and my bicycle in crystal's place, i had to walk to uni under the scorching sun. Yeap and i arrived with blisters on my foot and a raging temper to boot.

Went through the whole day accompanied by my stomach cramps. Seriously i felt like whacking someone.

But nevermind, im okay, im okay..

Good thing earlier i was told that the submission of my draft can be postpone to wednesday if i wanted to. one problem solved.

The bad news? I wasnt concentrating fully during psycholinguistics and i miss 8 laps again! Sometimes i wished i didnt have to have menstruation. AIHHH Its really such a burden. I mean, why cant the guys have it?

Syafiq better bring my Mcds soon..ive only had few slices of mango and bread for lunch and im starving. Ahhhh..double cheeeeeseburger. One really does appreaciate food when one has spend a certain amount of time living in a place like Kampar.

Kinda miss my home la, this stupid place is really getting to me and i dont think ill be able to go home this weekend either. Assignments are pilling up and im a little sick of them. Its already week 7! AIHH Time passes so fast, wish i could slow it down..and i get emo so much more often now..maybe its because everyone around me are like that as well..

AND FACEBOOK IS REALLY SCREWING WITH MY CONNECTION!!!! ARGHH!!!!

Last weekend we were at the pj campus for the undergraduate seminar..wasnt much..didnt really like it..boring presenters..yada yada yada...

But we had a great time of bonding and fellowship, my friends and i.





Doing mask


And taking pictures




And then the undergraduate seminar at pj campus saturday morning.

Went for drinks at Lounge, Heritage Row later that night.


And then sunday after our wash and blow.



And back assignments and Ghany and left4dead..hmm..i wish my weekends were longer somehow.

And im still waiting for my mcds.

Argh...


Till then..
muaxx