Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Something Happens IN Everybody.

Shine camp was from the 20th of March to the 22nd of March. It was a puberty camp for the std 6xers and form 1s. Held at Peacehaven Genting.

I remember that morning, I had to take the 5am ktm from Kampar to KL Sentral before taking the Lrt to Asia Jaya station where my mum would pick me and drop me off at church. And i was so tired the day before cuz we had psycholiguistics assignment to finish, and i didnt really sleep.

Grumbling all the way down to kl and up to Genting i did. Was worried to death about my session preparation and whether it was good enough or not. Nanti not good enough then kena marah by boss purdy low..haha

Anyway, i was more worried about my sleep deprivation and whether i would fall asleep while standing and holding the mic. That would be a interesting sight.

So the 3 days came and went and i was still standing after the whole camp. Even went out with jian for a movie before i came back yesterday night.

Phew.

I miss those bunch of brats already. Sigh.

Well, here are the pictures i took. Few but meaningful non the less.


































Second night, after dinner.







































Then some pictures with zhiwei's beloved domokun.















E6 cg. Jonathan, Benjamin, Aaron, Eve, Christie Lim, Christie Hay.
Ian, Jeremy, Nat and me.





























Not forgetting some sampat pictures.






























And then E4,5,6 combined.

Thats all.




Now im going to sleep.
Till then