Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sheeettsss

Just came back from the wedding dinner. And my eyes feel like they are gonna pop out anytime soon. Maybe its just the make up, i might have coloured my eyes a little too much..eheh..Anyway, everything was fine, other than the fact that we heroes arrived a little too late. Ahh..not my fault that wan...

It was at this huge place in Gombak called Kampung Pengantin Kuala Lumpur. And it was the first time i was attending a Malay wedding. Shit, i dont know nuts about their wedding culture..hahaha..I remembered when the bride(Atiqah's sister) tried to give me that traditional 3 kisses on the cheek, i was thinking what the heck is she doing and tried to pull back..ahahahaha damn stupid la. Good thing i didnt embaressed myself. And there i was wearing that stupid wooden heels which almost made me trip and break my ankle. Ahh well.

Food was quite alright. Simple and satisfying. One thing they lack....AIRCONDITIONING....So i was kinda sweating into my clothes after stepping into that place for half an hour.

Met syafiq's sister officially. And damn is she pretty. Never actually got to see her until just now, she was in the same table as we were. Imagine the girl version of syafiq, slimmer, more petite, prettier..Her name's Diyanna i think..smtg like that..

Anyway we hung for awhile, ate, fooled around..camwhored..met new people..Then WENT home..Ahh im so sleepy now..

Anyway, here are some of the pictures we took..








































































































Lastly, picture with the bride and groom.
They even have lights shinning on them weih! How cool is that!

I want Lights on me during my wedding TOOOOOOOOOOO

....................................................

These are a few, the rest are all on facebook.
Ahhh...


Im gonna sleep now..


Over and out.