Sunday, August 16, 2009

Anal?

I didnt go back home for the whole month weih. Come to think of it i missing out on so much stuff. Cant wait for the end of the month. And then i can finally skip Chan's class too! And my parents will be away at Singapore so i can have fun and no curfew! Weeeee...















Did backup at service this morning which was such an awesome timing. Firstly i was having a big flu and because of the flu my face was acting up. Secondly i was damn sleepy, had a hard time waking up in the morning..and no one called me..hmm..had to wake up on my own..So the during the whole praise and worship session i was fidgeting around with my face and eyes and everything..Argh















The good thing? Us backup singers were facing the front and not the audience..ahahahaha, so i think no one saw me..haha

This weekend our class'll be heading down to Klang for Visha's sister's wedding. It'll be the first time ill be attending an Indian wedding. And visha has promised to lend me her sari, hah..a sari weih..Malaysia has the best cultures la..

So i have to make sure i look my best and get rid of that stupid pimple growing under my skin. I can already feel the bump weih..stupid dumbshit..




Till then