Sunday, September 27, 2009

Partay in the USA!

Two more blardy days, then im going home for the semester break! Woot! My Mass Media & Society paper is on monday morning and then i will be taking the ktm back home. It'll be goodbye kampar and hello holiday in KL haha. There's Cf camp and Mr Kuek's wedding! *throws hands up and does the jiggle*Anyway while waiting here for my paper on monday we had our mini birthday celebration for Atiqah. Suprised her at the lake and pelted her with water balloons and flour.

And seeing the chocolate cake smeared flour covered and soaked little girl screaming and running away, i felt all my master mind planning was worth it..muahahahahahaha..oh did i mention that i kinda had a taste of my own medicine too. I went back with tummy full of american chocolate cake and my hair and face full of flour. Bleh.

Let me just tell u, the feeling of getting flour stuck in ur hair is just aweful. It only came out after 2 days? maybe more...UGH!

Oh and we went to Ipoh for dinner and drinks. And i was kinda suprised Ipoh actually have decent places to eat. Hah. *guilty*




















Out birthday girl, damn it la, cant believe she had so many parties..stupid girl..















Yeah well, its not as bad as it looks la..then those bitches had to pour the whole bucket over me and throw flour directly into my face, good thing i managed to dodge a little of the water and only my right side was wet.











































You know what? I really have the best classmates. Seriously, eventhough its just 15 of us, we still kick ass. Dont believe? Ask our lecturers. Or better, ask Mr Paul or Ms Joanna. They'll tell you what a pain in the ass we were to them. And im damn proud of it.





























Yeah. in this picture you can actually see where the flour hit me, i wiped off most but still.....






























































Yes, and these are our Ipoh pictures from last night. It was the five of us plus syafiq, and his friends. And atiqah told us that it was just gonna be dinner and i didnt bring something nice to wear la. Garh! I had to settle for that denim skirt and flowery blouse. Aiyo, and here i thought i was just gonna rot here for awhile before going back to kl, so i brought back all my nice clothes. Damn and double damn.

The plan was to leave at 8pm. Guess what time we left? hmm, an hour and a half later? So by the time we got to Ipoh and actually found a place to eat it was ....11 something.... My stomach was on the next stage of its Mogok ing before i finally got something to eat..Talk about memorable..


































This picture reminds me i so need to cut my hair during the holidays. Anyone wanna join me?



































































There, one big family.
















Headed a few blocks downt to this place called Barroom. Ipoh people should know the place i presume. Quite decent. Its actually a bar, but there in Ipoh it doubles as a club too, dunno, the poeple there quite desperate to club so anything would do, including a small and cramped little bar with loud music. And the mc kept telling the people that they had a guest dj "all the way from KL" ..Haha, what so great about KL la aiyo..sama sama je..

Anyway here are a few of the pictures, some of the others you can actually use it to blackmail me so...^^

And please dont ask me about the beer bottles, i didnt put them there..Hey i ended up drinking rm5 orange juice there okay..talking about pathetic..i mean, who goes to a bar and drink orange juice?!


























































































The funny thing was there was a television there tune to Axn channel screening csi miami. Fail man. And the guys there were doing some really weird moves and beverly kept immitating them.. Hah

Came back at 4 plus i think. I so miss going out with my girlfriends. Ooo..Beyonce's concert is coming up. Should prob go with them if i can. I mean friends like these are precious and should be kept close right...


..............
"So We put Our hands up
They’re playing Our song,
And the butterflys fly away
Noddin’ Our heads like yea
Movin Our hips like yea
We got Our hands up,
They’re playin Our song
We know We're gonna be ok
Yea, It's a party in the USA
Yea, It's a party in the USA"

................
Party in the USA
Miley Cyrus



For you my darlings, Crystal Bev Kl and Atiqah who put this song into my head.






Mass Media & Society = FAIL!!

Tara world.