Thursday, September 03, 2009

There is nothing like Your love.

Havent been able to enter my gmail for some time now. Stupid mozilla, am using internet explorer as i am writting this.

Anyway this is the last week of the semester. Am having mixed feelings about this, very soon ill be ending my year 2 and entering year 3 of my Honours. Gosh, time passes so fast. Tomorrow i gotta see my head of department to discuss about the proposal for my thesis paper. EEK! Hmm...I dont wanna grow up so fast! Sobs.

Ohya, something i forgot to mention, last weekend before i came back to kampar, i went shopping for dinner wear cuz my cf advisor's wedding is near. Anyway, was at Charles & Keith and i saw this gorgeous pair of wedges! EEk! And i have so been looking for another pair since my last pair of wedges fell apart. Too bad i didnt have time to take a picture of it before i left for kampar, anyway, i shall do that later when i get back this weekend.

I LOOK GORGEOUS IN IT I TELL YOU!!!!

Charles & Keith has the best shoes weih, unlike Vincci's, they fall apart every few months. Haha, i can prove it to you. Even my mum swears by Charles & Keith. Dunno she says the shoes fit the shape of her feet something about that.

Ive got my dress, now i just need something for my hair. WEEEEEE.

Cf camp is coming, i havent been this excited about a camp in ages. Seriously. Yeah, of course you arent going to be there but its definitely not gonna stop me from having my fun. Ps Mike is speaking, all the more reason for me to enjoy the camp.

Im picking songs for praise & worship now, i need one more praise song! Help!

Tomorrow is my last presentation before the study week and then my exams. My exams finish on the 28th weih! So unfair, the rest of my friends all finish earlier before me! BABI!

Anyway, enough of my ramblings, i need to go have dinner now.





Till then