Friday, September 18, 2009

Yo heave ho

Friday, im going back tonight..phew..Slept at 11 something last night, havent had such a nice sleep in a very long time. Must be the rain, did i mention it was raining the whole night? It was cold and so cozy under the sheets. Hah.

There's practice tonight, finally, after my two stupid papers. Its actually nice to hang out with my band members and fool around and sing..""Oh happy day!"..I look forward to practice..so do a lot of them i presume. When we sing and play we dont have to think about freaking exams!

Caryn's leaving for the UK..i think its the UK..forgotten dy, have to ask her again. The point is, everyone's leaving! Sigh, and i am just to poor to leave the country to study..have to stay and finish my kajor in freaking Utar. Aih anyway ill be meeting her tomorrow before she leaves. Caryn's one of the few friends i first made when i came back from Trengganu back in 1992. She was my classmate for 4 years in primary school. I brought her to my church. Kinda funny to see her all grown up now. Hah. And everytime we meet up to catch up or something we'll always comment about how fast time would past, tell you ar, the next time i meet her and stuff we'll probably be talking about marriage and work or somthing similiar. ^^

Anyway caryn, all the best there, and come back quick!
















Toodles.