Friday, July 09, 2010

Chrysanthemum?




















We are in the middle of semester. The end is looming near ever so slowly. I am mid way through my dreaded final year project. But Ive passed the tough part, the rest should be a breeze.

I was talking to my supervisor the other day, he told me to ask kyle to cut his hair. Hah, fat chance. I don't even like him short haired, it makes him look like a sissy. Anyways, time spent together for us are precious, there's always more and more work to bog us down. We don't even have time to argue anymore. Sigh.

Dang, I'm gonna miss all this.

On the way back just now, the train's air conditioning decided to take a rest and left our whole carriage sweltering in the heat. I don't even want to describe to you the beautiful words coming out of my mouth through out the journey. I tried to get some shut-eye but due to the heat I couldn't. Thank God it was only for the second half of the journey.

I came back alone this time, my other half was whining about "a lot of work blah blah blah"..Well, more time alone for me, and i get to go back on tuesday morning.

On a lighter note, I'm getting a new phone! Yay. Good riddance. Should be the last one to go. I wish i could say Im getting something cool like an iphone but nope, ill stick to those good ol chocolate bar phones you see everyday. Yup, nothing interesting, but then again, one day i tell you..one day...*looks off into the horizon*

Oh and did i mention ive got wifi in my house now?!! EEK!! Yeah, i know its nothing big, its just wifi..but its SO DARN COOL!!!!! hahahahahah quite jakun..

Well i shall stop here.





Till then.