Friday, July 16, 2010

Graduation pictures













After our exceptionally good run through those 2 years plus, it was finally time to take our graduation pictures.


















I dont know how I even felt, mix feelings i guess. Partly sad that everything is coming to an end, partly excited at what's gonna happen next.


















The only things that kept me from tearing a little was probably the fact that I still hadn't gotten off that huge workload off my chest.


















And I dont know how to say this but, my face looks worse for wear. Seriously, it looks so tired, you'll immediately feel tired looking at it. Yup thats me now.


















I was in the LRT on the way to kl sentral on tuesday, a few days ago.












There were so many people around me dressed in formal work wear obviously on their way to their work place.












And the more i stared at them, the more i was freaking myself out. I mean in a few months time Ill look exactly like that. Another lifeless individual trudging through "adulthood". Aww man.












And to make things worse, my mum keeps bugging me to go look for a job. *groans* hmm, now I know why some people go on studying. I mean if it keeps me from having to work and earn money and those crap I dont think i mind.












Anyways, like everyone else, Im going to have to go through that sooner or later no matter how much I whine. Damn it la, I dont wanna grow up. And like I was telling my friends earlier this week, this whole whether-we-will-graduate-or-not thing (which we definitely will, lecturers are just scaring us) is just the start of our worries, there are bigger ones coming our way, and Im not sure im prepared for that in any way.






Damn it la.