Monday, April 15, 2013

My assignments are over. Finally. Thats second sem for me. Exams in two weeks, keep finding things to do that I actually dont do on normal circumstances. Your birthday, its quite big thing, what Im planning, hopefully it'll turn out the way I want it to. Cover was almost blown when I asked about the filter that day. Phew. I do wish sometimes I was in a position to grant you the dreams of your heart. I would do it in a heartbeat. But then again nothing beats getting something you've been working so hard for. The satisfying feeling is indeed like no other. I dont even dare to think of it sometimes, but 'please please God can I keep him please?' Okay then on to the planning, the gifts are on the way by now. And then theres the ukelele class I bought you. Wished I didnt bought it on a whim but Ive done it now so might as well make good use of it. I hope that this one will be a memorable one for you. More to come I hope.