Friday, December 25, 2015

The night before forever

Tis the day before I get married to the one I love. What do I feel?

Nervousness, jittery sweaty palms, heart's beating quite fast, a tummy ache, dry lips and mouth, feel. Like I'm about to burst into tears any moment, hoping I can sleep tonight.

I hope I remember and immortalise this feeling in my heart forever. And remember this whenever I'm not sure if I married the right person. Relatives are all here, as I hear their chatter and noise I feel a headache coming. They all look so different from when I last saw them.

Later we going to decorate the church and then hopefully run he through once more the procession with crystal. Through this encounter I know who I can depend on and who I can't, some people just never grow up even after so many years. And they still try to be someone they are not.

Anyways, I'm hoping the best for tmr, like I don't trip or anything. ☺☺😬