Thursday, December 14, 2006

First misadventure with my trusty saga

hmm, feeling a bit funny now..thanks to this afternoon's escapade..bleh..mouth still tastes weird..

Anyway, this morning i woke up late and was in a rush to get to college, but before that i had to get my management report to the nearby stationery shop to bind it. well, i hurriedly parked my car, and then got my stuff done and wanted to go straight to college when i noticed that the car in the next parking lot was parked really near my car. my mind was on getting to college asap so i just reversed, when i heard a screeching sound. i turned and to my horror, my car side mirror scratched the other car's door.immediately i heard someone shouting at the back, the owner of that car, it was a renault by the way, was yelling at me to turn the steering wheel to the right..

I was scared shitless that moment, and i couldnt do anything else except to whimper and look flustered..yeah, i was really scared..anyway, i managed to reverse completely out without doing futher damage to the fella's car, and yeah, i got out, and he came over looking really pissed, course, who wouldnt be..well, i apologized like crazy hoping that would cool him down, unfortunately it didnt. And then i remember him saying, "so are u gonna just go like this?"..i was so scared i didnt know how to answer him, then i noticed a whole long line at the back of my car waiting to pass through..

urgh..dad's singing in the bath again..bleh

Back to where i was, so the fella went back to take a look at his "damaged" car, and i just thought to myself.."alright shu ern, here's a good chance to scram"..and i hurriedly accelerated and got the hell outta there..yeah, i know..coward..but then i was super scared..what was i suppose to do..after getting out of that lane, i didnt even look back, i just went straight to college..phew..

Yeah, i shouldnt have done that, but when fear is gripping your mind, you wont even think of anything else, you'll just find a way to get out of the situation..Now as i think back, i feel really bad for that fella, i know u should have probably stopped some where and go back and settle it with him, probably pay him back for the damage or something. Ahh..too bad i guess..i was super scared at that time..and my mind wasnt functioning properly..

But then , when i look back at the side mirror of my car, some of the black paint from there was only gone..so i think i didnt really nicked his car that badly, worst also, the paint from the side mirror just probably got stuck there..shouldnt be too bad la..right?

Hmm, i really hope so..wow..yeah, i know im not good at parking and getting out of the parking lot..hey..im still learning right..and i guess it'll take a few more of these tiny "misadventures" for me to be a "geng" driver huh..^^

oh well, so be it then..
hopefully he doesnt come looking for me..then ill really die la..hee