Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hemoglobin not enought la

Just when i thought i could finally donate blood again, after i was told that i couldnt the previous time, the fella said i didnt have enough blood in my body. There was a blood donation campaign in campus you see.



Amoi ar, saya rasa awak takleh derma la.

kenapa?..*looking bewildered*

hemoglobin awak tak cukup la

*feeling geram*..really ar?..oh..

*takes out more blood from me*..nanti..let me check again..

oh okay..*looks a little lost*

hmm..yeah, awak tak cukup darah la, kalau u derma, nanti pengsan la..sorry la

*feeling more geram*..oh nevermind la..

okay, moi, u pergi tengok itu doctor..*gestures to his right*..

oh okay..*mutters*..

*walks over to the next table where the doctor is*

*sits down*

hmm..u tak cukup darah la, darah awak below 12.2 la(i think its 12.2)..

you tak cukup makan seafood la moi..

*thinks to self*..seafood? wat next...

nanti saya bagi you ubat..

*gets up and goes to get the medicine*

*looks even more lost*..*thinks to self*..oh great..medicine?..thats just great..my frens are gonna laugh at me..*mutters even more*..

*hands some packets to me*..okay..you ambil ini ubat once a day okay..i think, after satu bulan, should be okay..ok?

*tries to smile*..yeah..okay..

okay..bye bye..

*walks off feeling annoyed*



I met a few of my friends on the way up, and they asked about my donation, when i told them, they laughed like crazy..see, i told you..even david was amused..ish..

feel a little stupid

now i have to wait for another blood donation till i can donate again..

first was because i just pierced my ear like..five months ago
now its because of my lack of hemoglobin..

oh well..
life goes on..