Sunday, January 07, 2007

Phew, i expected to fail my grade 6 tap exam, but thanks to God's grace i managed to get a "B". Phew, that was really close. And Ms Lee kept giving me weird stares as if she couldnt believe i got that, she probably was expecting me to fail as well, cuz i did really badly in the previous exam. Really really thank God. After i got my results i was so relieved and happy i couldnt stop laughing.

Who wouldnt be? weeee...

Oh my gosh, hopefully i dont have to go through another of that ordeal. Its really torture waiting to see if i have done well or badly. And my stupid teacher just had to tell us our results at the end of class. And she kept telling us that there were more than two people who failed. I bet she did that just to scare us, well, she did suceed in scaring me.

Oh well, now i just have to consentrate on this year's exam and poof..ill be in advance 1 next year..Weeee...^^

Upcoming will be the Dance Galore Charity Concert in June. Weeee...i cant wait, after waiting for so long, im finally in a mojor grade, hopefully my dance and costume wont be as kiddish as the previous concerts.

Talking about kiddish, some imbecile somebody called me kiddish, aherm aherm..*smirks*.. Hmm, and its still stuck in my head until now. Im wondering if im really kiddish..hmm..never actually thought so, what do you think? I know i can be a pain in the ass, but kiddish? Nah..i dont think so..



Aih, i know ure just jealous of me..

of course, im more fun than you'll ever be

muahahaha

*smirks*



Peace ^^