Tuesday, February 27, 2007

After the holidays the real "fun" begins.

1. Chinese New year is over.

2. Holidays are over.

3. Third sem has just started.

4. Results are back and im still not satisfied eventhough i improved.

5. Still stuck in this mad hole.

6. I want a new phone.

7. Watching her from a far and wondering just doesnt help.

8. Done with the first two Sharnara Series.

9. I cant get the page to load so i can mail purdy bout the failure of the booking.

10. My "nightmares" are back.

11. Feeling very fat after all the junk ive eaten.

12. Closing up and keeping to myself just doesnt help either.

13. Cant wait till my job's done.

14. Watched Coach Carter before, but gonna watch it again.

15. Web Page Design is kinda useful, but its boring trying to learn it.

16. My first time playing paintball was unforgettable, the bruises, paint, the gun (feels good holding it, eventhough it only shoots out paint and not real bullets)..the sweat..one thing is for sure, this will definately not be the last time ill play it.

17. Diving into a swimming pool with your body covered with sand just isnt a good idea.

18. I wish...i could eat that fruity orange ice cream..drools..

19. i wish...erm...time would pass faster and i can get done with my third sem..

20. i wish people would just stop being such asses they are..

21. erm...pictures..yeah, almost forgot..

Here they are..



What happens when chinese church bores you no matter how much you try to listen..you camwhore!! weee...


In front of my aunt's vegetable garden..thats mum, jian, cousin and aunt marilyn.

cousins and i in that same vegetable garden..

3/4 of my family..someone's missing..^^ hmm..


Mushroom soup at Bakerzin was ...erm..not very nice..had to force myself to swallow it down..bleh..nevermind, take picture first..say cheese....


tilt abit..try to look sweet please....say cheese...


Just look at the beautiful chocolate cake..dont you just wish you could take a bite out of it..hehe..i know a few who would do so..hehe..theres like hot liquid chocolate inside the outer crust..hmm..lovely..absolutely lovely..



me and vincci making fools out of ourselves in second aunt's room..and can you believe it? they actually have three astro decoders in the house..i mean, whatever for?! thats just crazy..one is already enough to kill me..phew..


my apartment mates at pd..was too lazy to take other pictures..cuz denise was doing that..let me get the other pictures from her then ill post it here la.. ^^



Till then,

Cheerios