Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Can you feel me

Those stupid prawns and that darn pealer..ergh! Thanks to them ive got like 5 cuts on my hands now. And one of those stupid prawns cut me and there was something that got stuck under my skin. I had to spend around 15 minutes trying to get it whatever it was out with a safety pin..so darn painful, but such a nice feeling..pain can make you forget things..its sharp and overpowering..hmm..what am i talking about..anyway, so my finger was bleeding like crazy and i was concentrating so hard on getting that darn thing out. After many tries and more blood, it finally came out...it was a part of the sharp part of the prawn, y'know, the front part..something like a horn..

After all the cleaning i did for the past three days, now mum wants me to cook..aih, i cant cook to save my life la..honestly..the stuff she's cooking, fuh..really..haha..i wont be suprised if my aunt tells me that the dishes are a little too sour or salty or too something else..hee..

And now im having a backache and heel pain from standing at the sink too long..haha..all i need now is a decent meal and a good rest..then ill be up again tomorrow..

Was suppose to go out today, so wasted, and i was waiting for today. Such a nice weather some more. But mum needed help the whole week..haih..Well, fortunately, the stuff that i was suppose to be doing is almost done, now all i need to do is to help mum with her cooking and we'll be done by tomorrow. wee...then i have an excuse to go out again! ^^Movies!!! nyum..

I really dont understand why are my parents so gang ho about chinese new year, its not like we'll be at home during that time as well, haih..

One more thing, Ive got to miss my tap class on the 25th of feb!!! ARGH!!! And teacher's teaching the concert dance on that day!!! Gone is my record of not missing any classes for this whole year..haih..I really hate it when ive got to catch up the next week, ive got to go ask my friends what they learnt the last week la..i mean not that i dont like them, but then i just dont like asking. You can say im a bit kiasu when it comes to these kind of things la..but, if i dont be kiasu then i wont get a distinction for the year's exam la, which ive been trying for a very long time.. Haih, but then , retreats like these dont come often, plus its a leader's retreat some more, its not good to miss also la..Haih, oh well..sacrifice shu ern, sacrifice..

Wargh!!! I wanna go out!!! Fuh...



Cheerios