Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bye 2007, Hello 2008.


Jane Austen: The complete Novels.

The best Christmas gift i could ever get.
The English was kindda deep though,
but still swallow-able.

Thanks david.

Mum's away in Auckland, probably having a fun time. And here i am, stuck in a dusty house( from the renovation) with 2 males. 1 old and 1 young. Could this get any worse man. On a lighter note, class is just a week away. Yay. At last the holidays are over and everybody goes back to work, school where ever. Come on man, having a holiday that lasted for 3 whole months is enough to slow all my brain cells and start growing rubbish in there.

Tomorrow is new year's eve and what more fun than to spend my last few hours in church. Boy am i glad we dont do prayer all night like some do. That would be such a bore, as much as i love to pray, i always think welcoming the new year should not be without celebration.

Still, i have to go over to uni, and hand in my applications and pay up all my fees. Well, half of them. And as excited as i am, i really have in mind to go over and borrow my friend's first semester text books to have a look at before the semester starts. Hey, i am darn proud of what i am about to be majoring in okay. How many other people do i know who majors in English weih. Everybody is either doing medicine, law, psychology engineering or some other thing that will get them the big bucks. Well, not that thats wrong la. Its good, just that its too common. Malaysia needs GOOD CHRISTIAN ENGLISH TEACHERS la.

Singing in a choir was something i never thought i would actually do, what more a church choir. I dont exactly have a good voice like...erm...some people, i use to think its too deep sometimes and too squeaky some other times. And jian always complains about my singing, and just how terrible it is. But here i am, in the church choir for tomorrow's watchnight celebration. Just this afternoon during rehearsal i could hear myself roaring away like nobody's business. Hah. Maybe, just maybe sometime in the future when i decided i do need to improve on my singing i might just take some classes. Until then, i shall roar all i want. So there, hah.




Everyone, meet Ursula. My polar bear.
Thanks again David.
I am currently building an Arctic zoo and this is my recent addition.

I have with my a Seal and.....
Yeah, thats all. Thats why im still collecting ma.
And they're all WHITE!!

So feel free to present me with a Arctic animal soft toy.
It shall be always welcomed.
hehe.




Well.

Happy New Year everyone, just in case i dont have time to wish you!!