Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mummy says i must learn to say no.

I am Legend.
Some stupid show that was. I was practically yawning the whole time.
Some people did enjoy it though. Bleargh.
Oh well, there goes my 12 bucks.

Anyway, back to sitting behind the desk at Tango Mango from 10 to 6 and spending the rest of the day sleeping at home. Life's a little more relaxed after all the camps and plannings and parties and what nots. I even decided not to go for the leaders christmas party just now..*feeling so proud of self*

Hence the topic of this post.
^^

While waiting for someone just now before the movie *aherm aherm* who was super late. I decided to do a little shopping. And so happen MNG was on sale! weeee...manage to huff and puff my way in and out of the store with at least one decent looking top. Should have seen the bunch of females inside with all the bored looking males standing beside them. Poor guys, hah, they looked half dead with boredom. This is why i dont like shopping with males around. I think i am one of the few females who can understand why guys dont like shopping la. Its the same thing as guys dragging ladies to go IT shopping. Trust me, it sucks sometimes. So by the end of the day, i had in my hand a new pair of heels and a new top.

Thank You mum and dad for giving my pocket money.
I promise i will only use it on myself.
*winks*

Yay, now i have something nice to wear on Christmas.








All i want for Christmas is that "Complete collection of Jane Austin's stories" from Borders.
Please..
I have been good..
^^