Thursday, December 06, 2007

The post with a lot a lot a lot.....a lot....of pictures

Cg outing was on Tuesday 4/12 , was on duty that day so sadly i could only go for half of it.
So while the members were running all around Curve and Ikano, i was happily strolling around with Jared and Vonn.

And cam-whored
















And cam-whored

















And cam-whored somemore

















And cam-whored somemore somemore


















Yeah well, i think thats enought of the 3 of us la hor...
















And this is.....erm...
er...
no, thats just david being silly..



Anyway

Next up! E cg Camp 2007 pictures!!! Rah!!


Finally laid my hands on the cd..hah


















That infamous 6 hour worship practice at hall 3
















lalala...





















Whatever....
Whatever you say
Whatever....
I will obey...

















Bus lai liao..

and no, if ure thinking we got balloons placed there for us to send us off
you're wrong..

aiyo, we not as ss as you think la..

















Droit... = True in French...i think...or was it protugese?
erm...
*dials phone...hello? Pauline?.....*

















thats our poster...

















the 2 finger pose

















another one of those...





















my lead guitarist..
i think he's really lovable...
nola..kai wan xiao ar?


















denise suggested the pose since they all had hoodies..

And heres the jumping pose...very famous wan..




















Ivana
Ivan




















zhiwei




















Mark




















And..sadly...me too..
With all those tags around my neck..
I look a lil retarded la..
whatever la...





















Joanna
















Denise( in

fact this whole thing was her idea)




















Purdy




















Melvin




















Pauline




















Yuen wei
okok, enough of jumping...
















erm..and here are some random pictures..

















During talent time..

















Me and my retarded looking smile





















Our Devotion teacher, Kevin kor kor
















After the formal dinner,

















yeah, i know..dont ask why..wasnt my idea

















E Camp task force

















an example of how older guys bully younger guys




















Denise and one of her infamous poses
















BLacks
















Whites rulz...

















Joanna zhiwei me and erin

















Droit, Champion.

































Appreciation dinner at dc cafe.

The End

End?, nono, havent ended yet..that weekend itself i was going for my XYZ camp at Peacehaven, Genting, from the 8 - 11 of December. Really missed that place, still remember the last time i went there was like 2, 3 years ago. The cold and all. Speaker was Senior pastor of City Harvest KL, Pastor Kevin Loo. And the poor guy had to rush up and down between Peacehaven and kl in between sessions cuz he had a lot of things to attend to. Thought it was gonna be a vacation camp anyway, but then again i ended up joining the commity and all. Still, everyone was hungry for the word of God and the presence of God just visited us and the rest was history. Anyway, i didnt really take much pictures cuz i didnt bring my camera, actually i was just lazy. You that feeling you get when u think aiya, no need to bring la, someone else will bring wan la..^^
















My group, cuchillo...what kind of name is that anyway...















steven jeremy me















vonn and me















pauline and me















me and my michael theng. hah















sara pang and me















vonn jared me














chun yee and me.
Bye chun yee, gonna miss you a lot.

Anyway, thats about it.

And now that ive just recovered from a stomach flu, i think i better look after myself more. Dont want anymore of those.

It was terrible i tell you, wednesday morning around 3am, i woke up shivering my butt off, fyi, that was me having a high fever and then i did some throwing up. Then in the morning i couldnt get out of bed, mum tried to take me to the doctor and i was like about to faint the whole time. i even collapsed walking out of the house. hah, dunno la, everything was just a yellow to me. Then doctor gave me a jab on my butt and the bruise is still there until now. ^^

And i had to miss practice. Aih. Oh well, better safe than sorry right. Anyway, thank God i feel much better now, and i can get on with tonight's practice. Weeeeeee.






God, You know wat's going on now. I pray and ask for your wisdom and strength to do the right thing. Amen.



Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA