Monday, February 18, 2008

I clicked the "new post" icon, placed my fingers on the keyboard and started typing.

Thoughts are running through my head like they always do, my ribs hurt like hell after yesterday's workout, heck, even my feet hurt. See im trying this new thing where i workout like twice a week. Well, i know that isnt enough at all, but then looking at my full schedule i dont think i can fit in anymore. But mum has been complaining of my lack of physical workout, she thinks im growing fat *shudders*, so i think i better start working those long forgotten muscles. A little of cardio here and there should do the trick. I still wont be able to start running though, with my feet still injured and all. And i should cut down on the bad stuff i use to take like cookies, biscuits, soft drinks, PRAWN CRACKERS!...yeah, the whole lot. Well, since then, the junk food in my house has started piling up, so feel free to drop by and help my mum finish them. *winks*

Tests are coming in by the dozens...no, not dozens, but still i have like 3 mid terms this week. 40% weih! Dun play play..And on top of that, cg duties just started as well. Haih, and then now and then, ive got different things to do, this week will be something, then another week will be another thing. During last week's zone meeting, we've decided to do the Stay-Out camp like we did last year for the std 6 xers. And then

Purdy: Shu ern, you be in charge okay?
Shu ern: Ermmmm.....okay la..i guess....*looks sheepish*

Here, we go again...^^

Just today, i realize I dont even have time to catch with my babe next door, may ann, i havent seen her in weeks. Bumped into her at piramid this afternoon after a wonderful session of Shogun. So i told myself ill see her on wednesday if possible..and hope i dont have to ffk her again..sorry may ann... And there's the Kampar thingy, prayed and prayed as hard as i could but in the end i still had to go to that god-forsaken place and away from all my beloved friends and stuff. Sobs, well, like people always say, look at the bright side hor?

Ive been planning something just recently, hoping that it'll turn out well, collaborating with people im not familiar with is just plain weird. No offense what so ever, i didnt even think they'd call me. Well, just so you know, it isnt easy, and it is stressful, and u know ill turn into a maniac under stress.


You better appreciate it you punk.
Growls.


ohya, before i forget..Happy Birthday to you too punk.


shu ern over and out.