Monday, May 26, 2008

im leeeavinnnggg..on a...erm...

Yeah, moving over to my new "home" tomorrow morning..was rushing and packing all the stuff i could think off when i couldnt find the passport size photos i just developed recently..ARGH!!

Yeah, i really cant find them, dunno what ill do tmr when the fella asks me for my photos..

Ill probably be like.."er..1 photo can ar?.."
Yeah, unless i come up with some super fast way to get that 2nd photo, i think im so gonna be in deep sheeat man..

Was so kelam kabut just now, and i might have lost my temper again..haih, oh well..

Things will be so different without you, i know it wasnt suppose to be like that..But i guess we'll have to move on with our lives..I wish it were different..then again, maybe its for the best..




Till then
Kampar here i come!

Weeee....