Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kampar campus - day 4

Here i am in this lonely far-away place and im thinking everyday..

I miss my home
I miss jian
I miss my bed
I miss all those little devils at church (metaphorically speaking)
I miss that my sms kaki
I miss all the shopping malls
I miss du food
I miss my babe
I miss my old lagging computer at home
I miss my always-clean porch
I miss the weather at PJ

Oh, and talking about PJ, there's this new girl in my class and her name is Koon Leng, but she asked her to call her "KL" for short. So during break time, Crystal was kinda fooling around and she was calling out PJ, PJ...

Yeah, well, if u dont get the joke then nevermind..

And i dont really know why im like more hungry here than i am when im back at DU. Maybe its the air.

But everything aside, the place here is beautiful and peaceful. When my eyes are tired ill turn round to the back of the room during lecture and just rest them on the comforting sight of the lake. Believe me, that helps like so much. Just watching the water move slightly with the wind. Ahh...

My house's kinda cool, housemates are nice, but they all speak mandarine. And so coincidently my mandarine sucks.

Anyway, back to class now. Will post more stuff later.


Till then.