Sunday, July 20, 2008

My not so boring weekend

So I went over to sitiawan for the weekend. And it was...erm..hehe..
Lets just say life was pretty slow there..

But I totally enjoyed my stay there..
Thanks Ern, for having me. You have an awesome family.

Imagine, they even have a cineplex there too. Its so cool.
Minus the continuous whispering of the audience around us. Seriously I feel like going up to them and giving them a piece of my mind. I tell you ar, if it was in 1u or Mv, these people will get a few slaps man.

Met the other people you've always talked about. And I love them.
Desperate Housewifes!!
Yeah!

Sorry James, I know that show really annoys the heck outta you.
Apparently some people beg to differ.
*winks*

On a lighter note, I learnt how to play counter strike thanks to my dear otterman. Hah, fancy that.
Now my brother is really gonna laugh.
Well, as expected, I sucked pretty badly, and so did atiqah.
Two against one still didnt do us any good.
Aiya, too bad mama bear wasnt there..hmm..

Cant wait for the Prawn mee production and passion concert.
*Rubs hands together in glee*
Took me some time to find meself transport, and to think I was gonna miss passion too, after missing hillsongs just because I am studying all the way in this god-forsaken-place.

Then after that would be my night out hopefully. Hee.
Lets just hope everything goes according to plan and nothing comes up.
And I will be all set to partay babeh..

Talking about partying, I feel that after coming to Kampar, Ive become more..
Lets just say now I seem to not think twice when it comes to doing certain things and making certain decisions. Hmm..




Anyway, thats about it.
Till then.